Monday, November 22, 2004

This was supposed to be...

when things got better...with the conclusion of law teaching etc...

Instead, I have a resignation from a key leader and good friend to deal with. I have no idea what to do about this, not even how to discuss this with other leaders. As usual like all good resignations it came by email. I am bemused somewhat: I probably caused this by asking some searching questions in our last one-on-one just a week ago. Searching but supportive. But feeling a bit let down and flat on it all. I've asked that we get together so we'll see. A lot of this stuff just didn't come out when we talked a week ago so I'm like, "didn't we have this discussion already?" Anyone who is bored enough with their own lives should feel free to email me any advice, articles etc you have for these situations. Needless to say the person is irreplaceable.

Anyway, I'm feeling dominated by this right now so nothing else much to say. Key reflection: Do I have the guts to deal with this crap for the next 30 years?

No comments: