Sunday, June 26, 2005

Boxes

I did this test the other day for fun on theological persuasion...I think this will help me keep my job...I like doing these tests...I also did the Star Wars character one and Yoda I am...

You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan. You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavily by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

93%

Neo orthodox

79%

Emergent/Postmodern

75%

Classical Liberal

57%

Roman Catholic

54%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

43%

Fundamentalist

32%

Modern Liberal

25%

Reformed Evangelical

21%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com


All Blacks crushed the Lions, who frankly had nothing. 21-3 if you want the scoreline - but if it hadn't hailed in the second half it would have been 50 points...

Jonesblack

No comments: