Friday, August 06, 2004

Out of sorts...

Not sure why...but feeling a bit out of sorts today. Actually its been a growing sense of discontent. Its not anything external I suspect. There have been a couple of things that have happened this week that have knawed away at me. But there is plenty to celebrate as well. I just feel flat and am prone to excessive timewasting in search of some kind of "up".

Had a good small group on Thursday. They were all feeling really positive about cession and excited by the growth in numbers and depth. It was nice to see.

I'm having breakfast with a guy from cession tomorrow. Pray for me if you have a minute - wisdom and patience - I'm concerned they (his family) are having trouble fitting in at cession and this is a bit of a pattern for them. "Let him go", I hear some of you yell! But I'm still too idealistic I'm afraid and I know he takes more energy than I have to give but maybe...

Anyways, its late. Merry 6 August.

BJ

No comments: