Wednesday, April 21, 2004

CloseUp...

We start our new series this weekend: CloseUp: "...people are stories are people..." Check out the site for the promo - www.cession.org.nz - in preparation for this week's story - "CloseUp: On Community" - I met with a young couple to prepare for the chatshow-style interview we'll do with them. What a cool time sharing at a deep level about a whole bunch of stuff from a pre marital pregnancy, the journey to faith in Jesus and the role which people from the cession|community had played along the way. I was amazed at how God had moved in their lives and I thought I already knew their story!

Got the baptism photos through today. There are some excellent shots that perfectly capture the joy of that moment for people. On a personal note, I really shouldn't wear orange...I like wearing orange, especially with blue...but I'm not sure it works for me as a fashion choice...oh well...

Big day today - with 50 posts from students to process, staff meeting and all sorts...better run away...

The Running Kiwi

No comments: