Just a few (maybe) random thoughts:
- The AB's haven't had a try scored against them by a northern hemisphere team on this tour (and indeed in the last 8 games against northern opposition at home);
- This side is ten times harder than the team that started tests in June this year - they are soaking up some big forwards on this tour
- NZ now has an 8-4 win/loss ratio this season, including beating the Aussies four times
- The team we failed to beat, South Africa, has been on a bit of a rough ride since the end of the Tri Nations, losing spectacularly to 2 England club sides - they then lost to France, bringing their test losses this year to 3 (Lions, Australia, France) against 8 wins
- So...if the AB's beat France they move to 9-4 win/loss and if the Japies lose to Ireland they move to an 8-4 win/loss ratio...its unlikely, the Irish did manage to draw against Aussie
I'm just saying...