Rhys turned 2 on the weekend. We had a small family party with a Curious George theme. He loves Curious George, although just lately the Wiggles seem to have moved up the pecking order. Its quite a laugh hearing him run through all the characters at high speed with his 2 year old "accent"! "Wagsadog, enryapuss (Henry the Octopus), dothyasaur (Dorothy the Dinosaur) etc
- He is SMART - he is creative and logical in his interaction and play
- He is FUNNY - a great sense of hunour and a real show-off
- He is LOVING - lots of nice hugs and kisses
- He is ADVENTUROUS - fearless in bodyslamming Daddy and climbing anything
- He is ARTISTIC - loves drawing, painting, dancing and playing music
- He is an early PRAY-ER - the things he thanks God for are hilarious - last week it was an elephant he saw at the zoo - he most often prays for Isabella and Hannah - and for the new baby
- He loves to READ - can't get enough of them books!
- He is a great CONVERSATIONALIST - sometimes I have no idea what he's talking about but we have these wonderfully animated conversations
- He is STROPPY - his timeout corner is wearing thin on the carpet - but it shows an independent spirit ;)
I could go on - I already have...