Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Back!

Hi dere brothas I'm back what sup now? I had uh great holiday away wiff muh wife in the hood. We jet ta da northern part o' New Zealand. Had uh relaxing time: reading, watching movies, getting massaged an' visiting historical places ya'll is mad stupid.

Yesterday I wuz in Wellington at da NZ Heads o' Churches meeting slap mah fro! I met uh real live Cardinal! you know das right! It wuz very interesting being in dat environment wiff quite uh bit o' diversity in da room Jus' like Orenthawl James.

Anyway, just saying Hi really an don't make me pull mah gat! I'll blog some mo' tomorrow just like mammy. But 'bfoe I jet da answer ta da pop quiz: Who iz da current Olympic champion in Rugby? The answer is: The United States Of America slap mah fro! And dey did it without da girly pads an' helmets sho 'nuff! I should add dat only three teams entered an' France wuz one o' dem... what 'chew trippin foo'

Bye fo' now Ya' dig?

Jonesblack

No comments: