Thursday, July 29, 2004

Isn't it ironic?

"Its like rain, on your wedding day
A free ride when you've already paid
Losing a job, before you worked one day..."

OK so its not irony but then nothing in Alanis' song was ironic either - tragic or a pain in the a** maybe, but definitely not ironic!  My prayer worked: about an hour after the email I blogged about yesterday, I received a phone call advising me that the class sizes had changed and that I would now be surplus to requirements!  So, I can still teach the online class for 6 weeks in about 2 months but otherwise...

 
I'm viewing this as God's promise to provide for us in an extravagantly amazing way that allows me to stay in full time ministry.  Does it get any better?
 
Gotta run - picking up my nephew and niece today but have double-booked!  I'm in a degree of trouble...
 
Uncle Jonesboy

No comments: